Medical cannabis is an excellent additional medication to overcome the many symptoms of numerous diseases. Debates about the complete decriminalization of medical marijuana have long been underway in the USA, and some states are already participating in the Medical Marijuana Program. Massachusetts is currently one of those states.
Due to its unique healing properties, medical weed can be useful as an additional drug even in the treatment of the last stages of cancer and other serious diseases, including HIV, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson diseases. In addition, medical cannabis will be very helpful in dealing with persistent stress and chronic fatigue.
You must be 21 and have a valid identity card to get the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Card. To participate in a state medical marijuana program, you need to contact a qualified physician. The ideal solution would be to contact a doctor through Dr. Weedy online service. The whole process of issuing a recommendation and MMJ card will not take you more than 15 minutes.
After going to the main page of the site, you must select the appropriate tariff plan. At the moment, there are three different tariffs – from issuing an electronic PDF copy of a recommendation, to issuing a Cannabis Card. Immediately after completing your 420 evaluations, you will be added into the general database of the state Medical Marijuana Program.
In addition to issuing reference documents, Dr. Weedy online service provides consultations – our specialists will help you choose the strain of marijuana that will help to overcome disease symptoms in your particular case and provide useful information and tips for growing cannabis at home.
Why medical marijuana used for in Massachusetts?
Medical marijuana is used to manage several different health conditions, including:
- Crohn’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Appetite loss
- Eating disorders such as anorexia
- Mental health conditions like posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and schizophrenia
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle spasms
- Wasting syndrome (cachexia)
A Medical Marijuana Card Still Has Some Benefits in Massachusetts –
- Medical cannabis patients can, with a specialist’s suggestion, have and grow as much Marijuana based on need.
- Medicinal tinctures, capsules, and topicals can contain up to 2,000 mg of THC for every bundle, twice as much as comparative items for recreational use.
- Patients under age 21 can use medical marijuana with a specialist’s suggestion (and parent’s assent if under 18).