International Privacy Laws
Information We Collect from You While You Use The Site
When you use our service, you consent to the terms and policies of our website. You may provide us with additional information such as email address, phone number and other details by filling the form. When you create an account with us, we collect the following information:
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews, content, and bio
We collect information about how you use our services such as pages you have viewed, amount of time spent on the site etc. Also technical information such as internet protocol address, browser type, geolocation information, identification information, language, operating system and version, device type and model etc.
Cookies and Tracking Methods
How We Use Your Information?
Mvbotanicals use your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfil your requests;
- Mail surveys, newsletters, offers, as well as other promotional materials related to Mvbotanicals services and for other marketing purposes using your contact information;
- Investigate, Protect as well as prevent potentially illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorized, or activities;
- Protect our and the user’s rights.
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location to personalize our services along with the content recommendation, check whether the information you have requested is available in your location. If the information is aggregated or de-identified, it means it’s no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, Mvbotanicals may use it for any business purpose.
How We Share Your Information?
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your personal information with others who perform services on our behalf.
- To fulfil your requests like product reservation requests, we might have to share your information with third-party service providers.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoenas, or warrant.
- We might share your information in case we believe that is necessary or appropriate to prevent any abusive, liability, unlawful uses, fraudulent, or to protect Mvbotanicals and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of Mvbotanicals or others.
Data Security and Transfer
We have built our own internal servers for storing information from customers. Our website has appropriate security measures that enable secure data collection and storage. We protect against unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure of personal information of users. We have taken commercially reasonable steps to help protect your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.